Sexual Health Education
Our team of health educators provide comprehensive, evidence-based sexual health education to high school students across San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. It’s so much more than just information on STIs and pregnancy prevention. Over the course of 13 lessons, our educators cover the following topics:
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy relationships
- Goal setting and life planning
- Gender and sexual orientation
- The AIDS epidemic and HIV prevention methods
- Responding to pressure from peers and the media
- Family planning and contraception
- Connecting teens with local health resources
- ……and most importantly, fighting stigma!
Check out our Instagram for more information on Sex Ed and our other teen services.
Questions? For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org