SLO-VETS2WORK provide services to assist in reintegrating homeless veterans into meaningful employment within the labor force. The program is funded by the Department of Labor, Veterans’ Employment and Training Service (DOL-VETS), the only federal grant to focus exclusively on competitive employment for homeless veterans.
- Be a Veteran with a military discharge
status that is other than dishonorable.
- Be Literally Homeless or have been
literally homeless within 60 days of
program application in San Luis Obispo County.
- Be at imminent risk of losing housing
within 60 days in San Luis Obispo County.
- Employment Assessments
- Employment Workshops
- Job Search Assistance
- Employment training and apprenticeship
- Assistance with purchasing items
necessary for employment
- Referrals to mainstream resources
Our office is located at
2665 South Street, Suite H, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401