Information Technology Department
Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County, Inc.
Child Care Food Program Database, San Luis Obispo, CA
Scope of work: Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County, Inc. is requesting proposals for Child and Adult Care Food Program Database for our Day Care Home Sponsorship Child Care Resource Connection (CCRC): 805 Fiero Lane, Suite A, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401.
1. Secure, web‐based Child Care Food Program data management system
2. Capacity to support sponsorship of up to 150 day care home providers
3. User‐friendly and mobile friendly online platform with a Spanish‐language option that allows for online claiming
4. Capacity to scan and process written claims
5. Reporting capabilities including but not limited to the following:
a. Claim, claim management, and payment reports
b. Provider and child reports
c. Provider review and review management reports
d. Training reports
e. Exportable (to Excel) spreadsheets for provider, child, claim, review, training and other data
6. Customizable preferences to meet state and program specific requirements including meal disallowances and warnings
7. Customizable rules for food lists
8. Ability to restrict meal entry to same day entries
9. Migrate data exported from existing system
10. Ability to add and modify users, security levels, and set passwords
11. Responsive to time sensitive issues, performs periodic updates, and prepared to make adjustments and updates to ensure compliance
12. Initial training and ongoing support
13. Full data extraction
14. Desired features (if possible)
a. Providers able to access payment and claim error reports
b. End of year tax report for providers
c. Detailed audit history
1. Each proposal response requires a separate quote.
2. Provide proposals no later than Friday, 2/28/2020 at 4 pm.
3. Project funding requires this work to be completed and invoiced no later than 4/30/2020.
4. Project funding requires a breakdown of materials, labor and applicable taxes. Provide a line item for each item. Not providing the breakdown will result in a delay of awarding the contract and/or rejection of the bid if all other bidders bid correctly. CAPSLO reserves the right to waive any and all irregularities in any bid or to delay/cancel the project.
5. If you would like to receive updates on this proposal please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update you with any further updates.
6. To ensure fairness in bidding, all questions must be sent by email to Brian Crawford at email@example.com. He will send the question and answer to everyone bidding the project.
7. Winner of bid will be contacted by CAPSLO IT Department following thorough review of bids
8. Winner must agree to net 30 terms and will be paid 30 days after completion of job details outlined above and upon receiving invoice.
9. Submit all proposals to the CAPSLO IT Department using one of the following:
Mail: CAPSLO IT Department
1030 Southwood Drive
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a brand new database/solution or is their an existing database/solution this will be replacing?
This will be replacing an existing database
If this is replacing an existing database/solution, could we get the details about it?
Is there an incumbent developer you are currently working with?
Will they be submitting a proposal?
At this time we do not know who will be submitting proposals.
What is the anticipated start date for this project?
We would like to start transitioning in April or May 2020.