The Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo Co. Inc. is currently accepting applications for two low-income representatives and two private representatives.
- One Low Income position is for a three year term one will complete the remaining 2 years of a term.
- One Low Income Representative must reside in Supervisorial District 5.
- One Low Income Representative must reside in Supervisorial District 3.
- The candidate does not have to be low income him/herself but will have to fill out a petition with 15 signatures of low income persons in the area.
- Two Private Representatives, preferably with community involvement and business background.
For more information or to apply for either position please call Marci Sperlo 805-544-4355 x102 or go to our website at www.capslo.org under “About Us-Board” to print out the application and mail to:
1030 Southwood Drive
San Luis Obispo CA 93401
Attn.: Marci Sperlo
The deadline to submit applications is October 31st, 2019.