LIBERTY TATTOO REMOVAL
Are your tattoos holding you back? Liberty Tattoo Removal (LTR) is here to help.
LTR provides no-cost laser tattoo removal services for individuals with gang-related, anti-social, and/or socially and economically limiting tattoos in exchange for community service.
Once accepted into the program, participants are eligible for sessions at the program’s monthly laser clinics once they have completed 8 community service hours at a non-profit of their choosing.
To be eligible for the program, participants must:
- Have a qualifying tattoo: a qualifying tattoo is one that is anti-social, gang-related, is inhibiting in obtaining employment, and/or has other negative impacts on a person’s life.
- Be clean and sober.
- Complete application and orientation.
- Complete 8 hours community service before each treatment, or make donation equal to same.
- Agree not to acquire any more tattoos while in program.
- Be able to attend a clinic once every two months in the City of San Luis Obispo.
For more information contact the Liberty Tattoo Removal Program: (805) 544-2484 option 2 or email@example.com
We would like to thank Sierra Vista Hospital for clinic space, our clinic volunteers, and our dedicated doctors who donate their time and expertise to our program: Dr. Lisa Aquino, Dr. Charles Fishman, and Dr. Carmelo Plateroti. Without their help, we could not offer these services