Note on program updates due to COVID-19: The tattoo removal clinics are cancelled at this time at the request of our partner hospital.
LIBERTY TATTOO REMOVAL
Are your tattoos holding you back? Liberty Tattoo Removal (LTR) is here to help.
LTR provides no-cost laser tattoo removal services for individuals with gang-related, anti-social, and/or socially and economically limiting tattoos in exchange for community service.
Once accepted into the program, participants are eligible for sessions at the program’s monthly laser clinics once they have completed 8 community service hours at a non-profit of their choosing.
To be eligible for the program, participants must:
- Have a qualifying tattoo: a qualifying tattoo is one that is anti-social, gang-related, is inhibiting in obtaining employment, and/or has other negative impacts on a person’s life.
- Be clean and sober.
- Complete application and orientation.
- Complete 8 hours community service before each treatment, or make donation equal to same.
- Agree not to acquire any more tattoos while in program.
- Be able to attend a clinic once every two months in the City of San Luis Obispo.
For more information contact the Liberty Tattoo Removal Program: (805) 544-2484 option 2 or email@example.com
We would like to thank Sierra Vista Hospital for clinic space, our clinic volunteers, and our dedicated doctors who donate their time and expertise to our program: Dr. Lisa Aquino, Dr. Charles Fishman, and Dr. Carmelo Plateroti. Without their help, we could not offer these services