At Community Action Partnership, we see that:
- Seniors are having to choose between dinner and medicine
- Parents with children are living on the streets or in their car
- Families are going without heat
- Working parents are leaving their children home alone because they can not afford childcare
- Adult children have to leave their frail elderly parents home alone because they must earn a living
By contributing to Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County, you are helping people and changing lives by supporting programs and services that help people with their short-term emergency needs and their long-term economic stability.