***Due to COVID-19- As of March 19, the Adult Day is closed to clients. Only staff will be on site until further notice.***
ADULT DAY CENTER
CAPSLO Adult Day Center provides adult day care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia and respite for their family caregivers. Adult day care is provided at CAPSLO’s Adult Day Center, located in Paso Robles. The Center is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Part-time and full-time care options are available. Services are offered on an income-based sliding scale. The Center serves as a partner agency for the county’s Project Lifesaver Program.
The program provides:
- nutritionally complete hot lunch provided by Ada’s Lodges Residential Care Centers
- daily morning snack with coffee/tea and a light afternoon snack
- adapted exercise, games, and social activities throughout the day
- musical activities and performances provided weekly by community volunteers
- fully fenced patio/garden area for outside activities
- flexible attendance to meet families’ needs
IS THE ADULT DAY CENTER RIGHT FOR MY FAMILY?
The motto at the CAPSLO Adult Day Center is “Living in the moment!” Many of our participants consider ADC their second home and call it “The Club.” We maintain a 1-5 staffing ratio and provide a full schedule of daily activities to help stimulate and maintain the cognitive, social, and physical abilities of seniors with dementia and memory loss.
We invite you to visit us. Be our guest for lunch and enjoy an afternoon of activities. Call us at (805) 239-5679 to make a reservation to see firsthand how the Adult Day Center can provide the care and support your family is looking for.
1345 Oak Street Paso Robles, CA